Custom Search

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII



Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII 
I had the chance to try the game in year 2009 and it was the year when my cousin gave me a PSP as a birthday present (oh how generous of her!). Would you believe that it was my first role-playing game? Lol, maybe I'm too lazy to try new things when I was still in college even if I have the resources to do so. Anyway, those are the days and everything has changed when I got my first job where most of my co-workers are techies and they are the one who influenced me into gaming.


Left to right, Genesis, Angeal, Zack, Sephiroth, Tseng, and Cloud

Crisis Core: FFVII is an RPG developed by Square Enix exclusively for PlayStation Portable and was released in 2007. Zack Fair is the main character, he is a young member from the paramilitary organization SOLDIER developed by Shinra Electric Power Company, who is assigned to look for the missing SOLDIER Genesis. At the end of the game, he will learn that Genesis is part of Project G. Watch out for Aerith for she'll become the love interest of Zack.
 
This game requires time and good analytical skills that you will have to apply in combining skills, spells and attacks. It took me 3 weeks to finish this game but it was all worth it because of its great storyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment