Custom Search

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cleverbuy.com.ph Proof of Purchase - Vouchers Philippines



 Cleverbuy is a generous group vouchers site in the Philippines because they are offering merchants to feature their products or services to a vast community of online addicts ABSOLUTELY FREE!!


At long last, I'm showing you a proof of purchase that I bought from them last July 19, 2011. It's the IPL Laser Hair Removal treatment from Dermaesthethique for only PHP 300 per session. Lol :o this is way exciting for I'm having my armpits done for the first time, and I hope that it is really painless just like what Rakee promised to me.




I might join the Cleverbuy Voteme contest for a chance of winning PHP10,000. The person who gets the most voted picture will be the winner, so guys vote for me :s


No comments:

Post a Comment