Custom Search

Friday, December 16, 2011

Groupon Philippines Silicone Drum Set Discounts



Do you remember the Rockstar Gadgets deal that I posted last October? Well, you better check out for a comparison with the deal that I'm posting now.

Actually, I bought Silicone Drum Set from Pakyaw.com.ph last Dec. 13 for a discounted price of PHP3,250 without me knowing that Cashcashpinoy will also have the same product posted on their website for only PHP3,185. I could have waited a little longer :/ and save up 65 pesos for the price difference, lol :P

Anyways, I'm still glad that I bought the product during that time because it means that I will be receiving it before the end of the 2011 :D Hurray! I'm superrrr excited!

Here is the deal for those who want to avail of this Silicone Drum Set


Original Price PHP 6,500 - 51% off

Highlights
  • Play 6 different tunes: Disco, Dance, Mambo, Samba, Rock and Marc.
  • Portable, weighs approximately 2 kilos; dimension: 725x172x4mm
  • Adjustable rhythm speed and volume with pair of FREE drumsticks.
  • Knock About function lets you record tune then hear it playback.
  • 1 month replacement warranty.
  • FREE DELIVERY in Metro Manila!
This product is only being offered at group buying sites, that's the last time I checked Google and Sulit.com so you better hurry up and grab one for your kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment