Custom Search

Friday, January 6, 2012

Muesli Discounted Healthy Food - Groupon Philippines



Lately I feel really tired and sick, maybe with how my life is going.  It doesn't really bring any good thinking of something or someone you should not be thinking, but it is who I am and it's hard for me to ignore those thoughts that have been hanging on my mind for a long time. Doing this, sometimes give me clear realization which is good because I got to check on myself and say "hey this is not a dream!". The worst thing is, it get me feel really sick in a sense that my immune system will drop so low and I will get sick during this cold and flu season. I have been absent from work for 2 days on the start of year 2012 :( How good was it, :O huh?

Anyway, time for me to give you a healthy food to help you boost your immune system! And the good news is, you will get it on it's discounted price from a well known groupon site in PH.

 Original Price PHP 458 - 23% off

Highlights
  • Soft and chewy bars made from wholegrain oats with honey, cinnamon, almonds and apricot pieces
  • Each bar contains only 12 natural ingredients. No preservatives and harmful chemicals.
  • Easy to pick up bars you can take to the office, on vacation or during commute
  • Muesli contains soluble and insoluble fiber to lower cholesterol and carcinogens in the body
  • Great homemade taste that still feels substantial to get you through to lunchtime
  • 100% genetically modified free foods!
 Original Price PHP 425 - 39% off

Highlights

  • Made of all natural ingredients no chemicals or harmful preservatives
  • Muesli contains soluble and insoluble fiber to lower cholesterol and carcinogens in the body
  • Great homemade taste that still feels substantial to get you through to lunchtime
  • Great Breakfast alternatives low in fat, high in protein and anti-oxidants.
  • 100% genetically modified free foods!
Original Price PHP 400 - 30% off
Cashcashpinoy's Discounted Price PHP 280

Highlights
  • Straight Down Under! Imported from Australia
  • Ideal snacks for vegans, people with food allergies or those with low sodium diets
  • D’Lush is a chocolate lover’s treat with thick chocolate coating on peppermint biscuit
  • Deli Dippers make for guilt-free snacking with natural herbs and oil perfect for dipping
  • Eat healthy without sacrificing the taste
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!


1 comment:

  1. Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using Namshi Coupons

    ReplyDelete