Custom Search

Friday, May 4, 2012

Cheap 8GB and 16GB USB Memory




Touch T01 - Super Mini 16Gb USB Memory
Original Price PHP 2,500 - 60% off

Highlights:
  • Mini 16Gb USB Memory
  • No slide / No cover type
  • Compact Metal Body
  • Anti Finger print
  • Water proof and Anti Dust
  • Smaller than a coin


8G Dog Tag Flash Drive
Original Price PHP 1,100 - 50% off

Highlights:
  • Dog tag-hidden flash drive makes for discretion
  • Made of stainless steel
  • 8GB for efficient memory storage

Which one fits your needs and your style?


3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete